Hire a web Developer and Designer to upgrade and boost your online presence with cutting edge Technologies

Friday, November 25, 2011

Identity inspiration from Dutch Company Logos

Today, I present you a list with business logos from companies that have their roots in the Netherlands. One this really noticed me when making this list: Loads of logos use the colour blue.
Dutch Company Logos
I have to admit: These logos are not the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. Still, I'm pretty sure you can draw some inspiration by looking at these. Get ready to get your identity design fluids going!
Dutch Company Logos
ABN Amro
Aegon
Ahold
Akzo Nobel
Arcadis
ASML
Australian Homemade
BAM
DAF
DSM
Endemol
Fortis
Friesland Campina
Grolsch
Heineken
HEMA
IKEA
ING
KLM
KPN
Logica
Mammoet
NS
Oce
Philips
Rabobank
Shell
Spyker
Stork
TNT
Unilever
Do you think any international/multinational Dutch company is missing on this list? Feel free to share! And which logo did you like the most?

7 comments:

  1. I'm planar for your article writings and contents fortunately. best wp themes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  3. putlocker.pictures It is amazing and wonderful to visit your Blog.Thanks for sharing this information,this is useful to me.

    ReplyDelete