Hire a web Developer and Designer to upgrade and boost your online presence with cutting edge Technologies

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Upgrade magento 1.7 to 1.8 the accordion of the checkout page step 5 payment information doesn’t work anymore

Since I have upgrade magento 1.7 to 1.8 the accordion of the checkout page doesn’t work anymore whatever the theme I choose. I tried to fix the problem, no success. What can I do to fix it ?

I finaly found the problem. Go to “/app/design/frontend/base/default/template/checkout/onepage/payment.phtm” open it, line 36, and change :
<fieldset>
        
<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('methods'?></fieldset>
To :
<fieldset id="checkout-payment-method-load">
        
<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('methods'?></fieldset>
Works great for me its been bugging me for a few days trying to sort it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment